Friday, October 11, 2013

Finally listed:)

I got the pumpkins, the teapots and the pitchers listed in the store. 
It's been raining for days, which means no natural light:( I like to use pictures with both inside light and outside light. The pumpkins have several colors in them- and they photograph different in different light. 
I really like how they turned out:) I hope you do too!!
You can find a link to my store on the top right of my page. And don't forget to check out all the other amazing miniatures while your at Etsy:)

Until Next Time...

6 comments:

Mini Addictions said...

Wow, these look incredibly real. I love them. Thanks for sharing.
-Lisa

Lady Fanaberia said...

Nice pumpkins :) but the teapot is so sweet :)

Sarah K. said...

What great pumpkins!

Ara said...

Beautiful!! I bet they sell quickly! hugs, Ara

Marisa said...

they're so cute and shiney :)

Deni said...

They look real to me! Great pumpkins!